Friday, November 2, 2012

Vendor Spotlight - enamor

enamor

Your Name: 

 Amie Hackworth

Your business name:  

enamor

Your Website/Etsy shop/somewhere people can find your products:

Tell us about your products/business: 
 enamor means, "to be filled with the feeling of love". I put a lot of love into what I make, and my only hope is that its passed onto others and can put a smile on their face! enamor is all about handpainted or sewn cute forest critters and re-purposed vintage items- I really enjoy finding a new use for old items that might otherwise end up in a pile of junk. I also just started enamorweddings a year ago, which allows me to connect with brides all over the world. 

What is your favorite handmade item?  
Anything I can find that has a hedgehog on it!

What do you enjoy outside of crafting?   
Antiquing/thrifting, Michigan Wolverings football, photography, and baking.

One random fact about yourself: 
 I got to dance with Pee-Wee Herman when I was 6 years old, and got my photo taken with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment